Bike and gear rental
What is included?
- Bikes are fully maintained and ready to ride.
- Helmets are provided with all rides.
- Pump, tubes and tool kits are provided for the longer trails.
- Locks can be provided.
What to bring?
Identification in the form of a valid NZ Driver’s License and/or a Passport, as well as a credit card with sufficient credit line for the value of the equipment you are hiring.
- Drinks and snacks are available to purchase.
- Bring appropriate clothing and shoes for riding.
- A back pack to carry everything. Back packs or saddle bags can be hired from us for an extra $5.
- Water bottle cage available on request.
- Warm clothing including some wet weather gear in case of rain.
- Cell/moblie phone.(there is no range along the trails).
- Personal first aid kit.
- Don’t forget to check the weather forecast.
- Swimming gear
- Fishing Gear
- Sunscreen/insect repellent